Q. Women's right

Anonymous

Q.Women's right
Do we have any law where we can file a case or send notice to a mother of a minor girl who is having extra marital affair with a men.
Aim is not to hur anyone but to give a threat/punishment for such deed in greed of money

A. ) No offence however legal notice can be sent, just to threat

Anonymous

Sir can i know that any married person can stay with another partner in living relationship. As adultary is not crime now a days. there is no law of punishment for the same?

presently no such law, which can punish such person,

Anonymous

sir can you advice me that if the minor girl complains about my husband he can be punished? if yes how can we save him. as that girl made her relation to get money and financial benefits with my husband. as i ask him for divorce he felt guilt and don't want to leave me and my kids. he wanted to stop his relation with that girl but he is not saying anything to us but afraid of something.i guess might complaint that girl make for him. or engagement he did with her in presence few neighbours and her family members. they are from backward and lower middle class people. hence might do anything. Pls guide me to save my husband from this issue. to punish him our personal matter. but i don't agree if someone else punish him. its his great mistake but as i have young kids i also have to look after them. she will be of 18 in Aug and after that she may claim and prove living relation with him if she have any proof . pls guide me and show some path . can photographs are used as evidence? she have their engagement photos as well. i don't know my husband have or not. but ass he is married and she is minor their. engagement is not void.

if she makes any complaint against your husband for making physical relations on any pretext (a false promise of marriage, threat or even consented), he (husband) will be in DEEP trouble,
allegations will be of RAPE, POCSO, beatings etc,
won't get bail easily,
you are advised to settle the matter at any cost, no way to escape, if she makes any complaint,

A. ) An extra marital affair is by choice and there is nothing wrong in having one. However if any of these acts is hampering the health/education/future of the minor girl in that case you can file a complain against such mother to the women's protection cell.
However, adultery as an offence has been de - criminalized and as such is no longer an offence.
If in any way any of the acts of the mother is affecting the minor child you can always lodge a complain in the local Police Station and then proceed.

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply. kindly find my case and guide me the suitable way. as my husband committed me several times to break this relation ship with her and try to do so but in short time that girl and her mother contact my husband in emotional way and he again get diverted. He loves me and family so much but some thing is fishy where he gets diverted again and again.
kindly find my case as below:
Sir, actually I am 44 yes lady having 2 young kids. My husband is having affair with a girl if my daughter's age 17 yes approx. They belong to lower and backward class and in greed of my husband money and also he committed to buy a house etc. They both got engaged as well. I know it's illegal. Now living relationship is void in our country. I just wanted to know is married person allowed to stay in relationship?. She is ready to stay in such relationship. Can I do police case on that girl? or send any legal notice on her mother to support her minor girl get engaged to a married person.

Anonymous

Please consult me directly for further assistance.
You can consult and talk to me and we can discuss your matter in detail. I shall be glad to help you in whatever way possible.
Thanks.

Anonymous

A. ) Every State has Police Act. Provisions there in can be invoked

Anonymous