Q. Commission not relesed by team leader

Anonymous

Q.Commission not relesed by team leader
Respected sir,
Myself Saddique Saber Hussain from Jorhat, assam. I was working as a collection executive for Bajaj Finance Limited,Guwahati. Mr.Jiyaul Islam is the team leader of Bajaj Finance Limited for collection in Assam. I was working under his supervision for Guwahati branch. Jiyalu Islam stays in guwahati and works in Guwahati Bajaj Finance Office.I have his contact number.We , the collection executive use to get commission for per alloted cases.For the month of April, I have done 54 cases but till date Jiyaul Islam,the team leader is not releasing my commission which is nearly 11000 Rs. Whenever I used to call him,he use to say that he will give my payment whenever he get the fund from the company. But as far my concern he use to get the salary from company by 15th of every month. Moreover he has stopped giving me work from this month and now he is not receiving my call. Now i want my money and want to file a legal complain against him . Kindly help me in this matter and request you to suggest me the best solution so that I can get my money.
Hope I will get a reply soon.

Get issue a legal notice and file a civil suit.

Please call me and take legal consultancy on my mobile through the administrators of this website.

Anonymous

Is there any option to file suit through online process? Will for filling a suit I will get any kind of help from you?

A. ) submit such reports to your senior executives and to the HO of the company.
Mail your immediate senior to process such commission. Or else you shall be bound to take legal actions against them.
If they do not comply then, send them a legal notice to that effect and send a copy of the legal notice to the superior authorities.
If they still do not comply then you can file a suit for recovery of money.
Thanks.

Anonymous

You can file a complain online. But a suit cannot be instituted online.