Anticipatory bail in dp 3,4 n 498a, 506 Anticipatory bail in dp 3,4 n 498a, 506

How to make sure that bail is rejected or bail dates are extended so that my husband n in-laws doesn’t need get easy bail in above section so

A.Charges are not severe and the Court usually grants bail in those sections, however, you can approach the I.O. of your case and get to know when he filed the bail application and can remain present and object the bail application through your lawyer

A.You need to meet the PP appointed and then discuss.

A.Dear Madam,
Your advocate state appointed Assistant Public Prosecutor. You must meet him in the Court premises and see that bail application filed by father-in-law and husband is strongly objected and get rejected.

question iconBrother thrashed and entry not allowed inside home
Dear Client Arnesh Kumar guideline is good at its place and that is related to the 498A case when a woman is abused by the husband and his relatives. In your case you should file a case of domestic vi...
question iconMentally and physically torcher by my anut since 4 years
Hi client, You can lodge a Complain against them before your local police station. You can file a case against the Domestic Violence Act. Thanks and Regards Simi Paul
question icondomestic violence - harassed mental and physical
Hi client, First of all bring them at a safe place. Lodge a case on 498A before the local police station, file a case of divorce and maintenance. Contact an advocate immediately. Thanks and Regards S...
question iconDaughter in law threatening a fake dowry harassment case
Dear Client You can write a complaint in the police station of your local jurisdiction. Hope it helps.
question iconForced marriage - jabarjasti shadi
Hello Client, You can ask her to file an FIR against the family for physical harm and mental cruelty. In case she cannot file it herself, then if possible a close friend should do it but she must cons...