Call Back Request
+91-7604047602 Legal Blog For Students Free Legal Advice Lawyer Login

Q. Organisation Forced me to leave.

Anonymous

posted 2 years ago

Q.Organisation Forced me to leave.
I have joined an organization in Sep 2017 in Bangalore, and on 21st Feb 2018 my Managing Director called me and said “since the department which I am working hasn’t met the target, hence they are doing the cost cutting. For the same I have to resign. Also they forced me to resign on the same day. Which I did.

Also at the time of Joining I have signed the appointment letter in which it is written that on parting ways- both the side can give 1 week notice before leaving or before being fired.

I am married with having 3 year old kid. Apart from that My Mother (61years) & my Father (77 years) stay with me. And finding it very difficult to sustain. Also it is been 2 month now, and I am yet to get a Job.
Now would like to ask to legal experts can I go against my company and file a legal case on it (on my eviction, that too without any notice.) asking for compensations.
Company Headquartered – Gurgaon
Job Location - Bangalore

Please suggest.

A. ) dear client in your matter if you think that they have fired you without following the terms and conditions of the employment agreement then you can sue them for breach of agreement.

A. ) Dear Client, In private jobs your rights are limited to the extent that are mentioned in the employment agreement and offer letter. So, if you think that they have fired you without following the terms and conditions of the employment agreement then you can sue them for breach of agreement.

Download the Clients App on

7604047602
505-A, Terminus Building,
Newtown, Action Area I,
Kolkata 700156

Certified by Startup India, DPIIT

startUpIndia

Payment secured by :

PayUMoney PayPal net banking
visa master maestro