Q. Regarding undue delay in making decisions by responsible officers

Gordhan Golani

Q.Regarding undue delay in making decisions by responsible officers
Sir, My upgradation of pay scale is due from 2002 and still decision is not made and even after number of applications appeals I am neither informed any reasons for delay nor office orders are issued and similarly in other issues of annual increment those were held up without assigning any reason and being harrassed deliberately No time lines are followed in decision making of my service matters and are kept pending Please let me know how shall I proceed if I will go to high court against the department that is maharashtra jeevan pradhikaran how much cost I will have to bear to get the justice please guide

You may approach Service Tribunal or High Court.

Gordhan Golani

sir,
Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran is undertaking of Government of Maharashtra all state rules applicable but M.A.T takes only cases of employees of government of maharashtra and not of the undertakings and in high court I dont know how much money and time I will have to invest please guide