Q. Regarding undue delay in making decisions by responsible officers

Placeholder image

Gordhan Golani

posted 4 months ago

Q.Regarding undue delay in making decisions by responsible officers
Sir, My upgradation of pay scale is due from 2002 and still decision is not made and even after number of applications appeals I am neither informed any reasons for delay nor office orders are issued and similarly in other issues of annual increment those were held up without assigning any reason and being harrassed deliberately No time lines are followed in decision making of my service matters and are kept pending Please let me know how shall I proceed if I will go to high court against the department that is maharashtra jeevan pradhikaran how much cost I will have to bear to get the justice please guide

Please do not provide your contact details here. We share your contact details on demand from the client.

Your Registration is Incomplete. Please Complete the Registration

Sorry, Your Profile is not activated.

Sorry, You can't respond to the Question as your account has been blocked.

Response is Required

Response should be with in 4294967295 characters

~ and ` characters are not allowed

Symbols are not allowed (Excluding #)

# Symbols is required

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar Retired Judge

Experience: 33 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers

A. ) Dear Sir,
You may approach Service Tribunal or High Court.

Placeholder image

Gordhan Golani

Replied 4 months ago

Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran is undertaking of Government of Maharashtra all state rules applicable but M.A.T takes only cases of employees of government of maharashtra and not of the undertakings and in high court I dont know how much money and time I will have to invest please guide

Reply is Required

Reply should be less than 4294967295 characters.

Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us