Q. Employment

Anonymous

Q.Employment
Sir, I have been selected for government job in an organization. Currently also I am in the government job under public sector undertaking. Now i have resigned from the existing organization and currently serving the notice period of 1 month as per offer letter given to me at the time of joining. But my file hasn't been processed for resignation purpose as my probation hasnt been cleared by HR section . There is no valid reason for the same as I have already completed 18 months of probation out of total service of 24 months as on date. Now they are giving argument as your probation is not cleared your file for resignation cant be processed which seems to be absurd to me as probation and resignation are not inter related. Also I don't have any cases related to vigilance. Now in the event of non-availability of proper releiving letter from existing employer, I wouldn't be allowed to join the job for which I am selected. I want opinion regarding the necessary course of action that should be taken. Please convey to me if any additional information is required and who are the authorities to which I should refer such matters. There is a bond that if I leave organisation before 3 years I have to pay certain amount and I am ready to pay it, instead of this they are not pursuing matter. Please suggest me proper way to handle the situation if they don't process my request timely due to which my employment in next organization is affected.
Thank you

A. ) Send a legal notice to them.

A. ) Try to request them otherwise send legal notice through lawyer

Anonymous

Replied 1 month ago

Ok

Replied 1 month ago

Welcome