Q. Workplace harassement by client and reporting manager

Anonymous

Q.Workplace harassement by client and reporting manager
A lady in our office conducted a meeting girls instructing girls to attend beauty parlour do their waxing as she got complaints from some men saying that they are not comfortable with girls having the hair on their hands. When I complained this to my manager he asked for apologies and from then onwards they started humiliating me and adding obstacles to my work and spreading rumours about me saying that I am not working properly and I am not regular to office. One day client came along with my manager and shouted at me on the floor in front of all the employees without my fault. We don't have ICC in place in our organization. When I complain to hr, they are saying that client is a big man who brings revenue to the company and they cannot take any action. I want them to be punished. What can I do now? Can I sue my manager and client and organisation?

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Yes, you can file a complaint to the higher officials of the company stating the whole incident and for causing mental harassment due to the act and also mention that due to non-complaince of mandatory provision of forming the ICC you are facing humiliation and deprived of your legal right,
you can serve them a legal notice claiming compensation on account of mental trauma faced by you and for not forming the ICC,
call/mail for further details

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Dear Madam,
You may approach the labor Commissioner or get issue a legal notice.

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) Quite the organization