Q. regarding case transfer

AJITH THOMAS

Q.regarding case transfer
A very politically influential person filed an FIR (issue of facebook posting)against me in a distant state.I got interim bail from sessions court of that state,on the condition to appear before IO,before 1 month. But i fear going to that particular place to cooperate with the investigation,because the police can be influenced by him, and i fear harassment .Anticipatory bail application is pending for final hearing in sessions court , and as per order, i need to directly appear for the hearing. In this situation , what can i do ,so that my application is not rejected ? (since i cant go to that place due to dangers ,and fear of police being influenced.high court is also in same place.hence cannot approach ) . If i file in supreme court for granting transfer of court to my home state,by giving reasons, can i avoid police interrogation in the current place where case is now ? Also how can i ask for a stay on AB application, in the sessions court, so that it is not rejected ?

Responded 4 weeks ago

A. ) file a transfer petition in the supreme court of India for transfer of investigation of your matter to some other state or to provide you adequate protection to safeguard your life,
ask me for complete details

You may approach the High Court or Supreme Court for appropriate remedies.

A. ) When you got anticpatree bail then . File complaint against them to the CP or SP