Q. Two degree simultaneously

Anonymous

posted 6 days ago

Q.Two degree simultaneously
I have regular course bsc-it from eillm University in jan11-dec11. After I got bsc-it degree from shobhit University meerut in September 2014 by one year degree program in distance mode. But I have taken admission in regular program opjs University churu Rajasthan in bsc(pcm) course in 2013-2016. I passed course in 2016 of bsc(pcm) regular mode. But I have taken admission in basis bsc-it in MBA hr in 2015-16 in nims University Jaipur Rajasthan in distance mode. I got degree in 2017 of mba-hr. In 2016-2017 I completed pgdca from mcu Bhopal in regular mode on basis bsc-it. But I have taken admission in 2017 in b.ed in University of Kota on regular basis. B.ed completed in 2019.
Now I am asking that can I use all certificates in govt job .....there are some distance mode and some regular mode basis program.

Responded 2 days ago

You have to surrender one of the degree otherwise you have to face criminal charges in future and you may use your job also.