Service not given on warranty period Service not given on warranty period

I have installed 5KW solar system in SEP 2017, and when they installed they have given verbally and written warranty for Solar Panels 25 Years and 5 Years for Inverter and Battery.
In end of 2018 , Inverter started problem , producing low amount electricity, and end of April 2019 , Inverter completely stopped working. When I called the Agency who installed the
system, they came and taken the system for repair in May 2019 and brought back in Sep 2019. When they brought the system, they asked me to pay the repair charge Rs.14000 plus.
I asked them, why I have to pay as the product in on under warranty?, they said, that the company closed ,so they cannot pay from their pocket. and finally I paid 50 percent of the amount.
Rs.7000/-. Within a month after repaired, the system has been stopped working. So, Is there any rule legally to lodge complaint . Should I get the Item replaced or refund as the system always making problem .
Please advise

You may file consumer case.

A.Go to the consumer Court

Jagannath S Pawar

A.You are entitled to approach Consumer Court where u can make plea for replacement of products and compensation for mental agony, and legal expenses

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.