Legal Advice Legal Advice

Hi sir,
I got mail from legal department of data info services as below:
"Dear Manepally Naveen Kumar,

This is to inform you that, we legal department of Data Info SERVICES has received your case, and we found that your agreement has been terminated. Now, we have verified your case and found that you have breached the clause of an agreement.As per an Indian Contract Act 1872 you have signed(otp & digital)an agreement and if you don't make payment for losses then section 17 shall be imposed on you. Our client Infinity loss of their work. Now, you need to pay an amount as per agreement term. As per an Indian Penal code section 420 shall be imposed on you .Now you don't pay that amount what our client is demanding for then, you need to pay double amount and legal notice will be issued to you.Still you fail to pay this amount then, we will call you here for legal proceedings.
Despite our repeated reminders over phone calls and messages, you have not paid the dues till date.Please be informed that this will have a serious impact on your credit history in these following ways:
•You will be reported as defaulters A?in CIBIL, Experian, Equifax and CRIF Highmark.This will mean that you will not be eligible to avail loans from banks/ financial institutions.You will not be able to get a credit card in the future.
•If you have existing loans, then you may get a call from your lenders about your delinquency.They may even reduce your credit limit because of the delays.
•You may have trouble with background verification with your future employers.We have a case against you because of “Breach of Contract”.
•If you are a student, then it will inform to your institution about your defaulter case.
We urge you to consider this notice with utmost importance and make arrangement to repay the overdue amount as mentioned in Agreement along with legal fee till actual realization of the said amount, If you are not able to make the payment within TIME from the date of receipt of this notice, we would have to initiate necessary actions.
Section 45 of Coercion act shall be imposed on you, if you try to coerce our client. our client is sole proprietor and if you don't follow any of our advice then, Arbitrary Act as per an article 14 shall imposed on you. Please make payment as early as possible.
Kindly revert to this mail for closing issue....

Find payment link of INR 4000/- worth
https://easebuzz.in/quickpay/rborjfgjhe

Feel free to get in touch with(8297316382) from for any clarifications. Regard's LEGAL ADVISOR (8297316382)."
It seems like they are telling different mail IDs, first they said [email protected], thereafter [email protected] & now I received the above mail from [email protected]
It is just for information that the agreement stated that all the legal expenses should be borne by business associate.
Could you please help me what should I do now..?

Chitra Sundar

A.Its an absolute fraud notice. You will be advised to lodge a complaint with the nearest police station mentioning the mobile number, so that they will be able identify if any scam is underway.

A.1. it seems to be a fraudulent email,
2. you can contact the company for finding the genuineness of the mail,
3. if mail is fraudulent file a complaint to the cyber cases section of the police department,

A.Please call me for brief fact about it

Swapnil S Bhalerao

A.Hello,
This is most highly a fraudulent email and message sent to you to extort money by scaring common people of being defaulters. This email contains various vague Sections and baseless allegations. If this is a genuine person/company it would issue a proper legal notice if you have committed any breach of any sort.
I would advise you to remain calm and be at peace since this is a fraud message. In fact you may complaint against such entity if they keep harassing you and are trying to extort money.
Please be advised and stay alert against all such frauds!
Hope that helps!
Regards,
Adv. Swapnil S Bhalerao

Jagannath S Pawar

A.Documents will have to be seen in this regard. In any case plz reply the above Notice in stern language as it seems something messy in such cases. Also have a thought about filing counter action against such fraudsters, if any.

question iconReal estate - I bought a flat in joint name with my wife
First of all, the ownership of the building lies with the person who have bought it first from the builder and done registry... If you are not the first owner then you cannot buy the said property from the builder once it has been sold to someone else as the builder is no more the owner of the said property. Moreover, if you have to buy the said property then you have to buy it from that person only who have owned it from the builder previously since he only has the exclusive right of selling that property by virtue of registering a sale deed since he is the sole owner of that property. Other documents shall stand null and void. You may immediately file a consumer complaint against the builder for committing cheating and fraud upon you.
question iconRemove the Aircel tower
You are requested to contact a lawyer for drafting and sending the legal notice to the concerned office of Aircel for the purpose of removing the network tower from the roof of your residential building. Since the concerned company have failed to make the due payments on specified time and due to their network tower, the building's roof is also getting damaged hence the network tower should be disconnected and removed from the said roof of your building. These two reasons are very strong enough to send the concerned office of Aircel to remove their network tower from the roof of your building. If the concerned authority does not comply to your legal notice then you are liable to sue the concerned company before the competent court of law with the help of an advocate.
question iconEmployment and labour - I had opted for work from home
If you have completed and submitted the assigned work on proper date and time then you dont need to worry.. You can send a legal letter to the said company for not harassing you further otherwise you may sue the company for the same.
question iconhow to view validity of notary licence online
Dear Client As per my information, there is no website where you can check the validity of the notary. You can only check the registration as you stated above. Hope it helps
question iconConflict of Interest
if the main purpose of both the company you have joined and your business are same and identical though its a social cause then you should not proceed with your business on same ground of interest since you have signed their agreement. It may cause trouble to you only in near future hampering your career as well as business therefore you should think for some other alternative cause or project for your business.