Q. sec - 354, 427, 506

Anonymous

My sister was harassed by one of her known friend. The boy use to stop her on roads, have broken her phone & was giving threats to her about her life and mine.
we did fir in which sec 354, 427, 506 were applied. we have voice recording of this person in which he is continuously trying to harres ous. Further we have a written piece of paper on which the boy himself wrote that he will not do any thing in future, but he did tryed to contact my sister.
I want this person to be in such a way that he is legally bound by law & can never contact ous.

A. You can file a compliant to police station again and make an application to sessions court for cancellation of bail in earlier case I.e. 354 case and attach that copy of complaint. His bail will cancelled and police will take him in custody

vikas surve

A. dear client kindly Approach the nearest police station and file a complaint.

Deepak Bade

A. Approaching and informing the cops is 1st step. Regards

ARPIT BATRA

A. Approach the nearest police station and file a complaint.

Junaid Ali Khan

A. first you follow the matter with the concerned police station ,if no result, you can file a case under 156(3) with a magistrate ,for strict action in the matter as well as against the police concerned with a copy thereof to senior police authorities.

A. Dear Client , your FIR should have been covered by stalking of girl, 354B, And if she is minor then pocso, file a complaint petition in District and Session Court, record her statement before court. Court will issue order to add Sections in FIR.

Sanjay Kumar Jha

A. Convince police to file pocso case sections against him.

A. 154 (3) Any person aggrieved by a refusal on the part of an officer in charge of a police station to record the information referred to in subsection (1) may send the substance of such information, in writing and by post, to the Superintendent of Police concerned who,
156(3) Any Magistrate empowered under section 190 may order such an investigation as above- mentioned.
Section 154 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973
154. Information in cognizable cases.
(1) Every information relating to the commission of a cognizable offence, if given orally to an officer in charge of a police station, shall be reduced to writing by him or under his direction, and be read Over to the informant; and every such information, whether given in writing or reduced to writing as aforesaid, shall be signed by the person giving it, and the substance thereof shall be entered in a book to be kept by such officer in such form as the State Government may prescribe in this behalf.
(2) A copy of the information as recorded under sub- section (1) shall be given forthwith, free of cost, to the informant.
(3) Any person aggrieved by a refusal on the part of an officer in charge of a police station to record the information referred to in subsection (1) may send the substance of such information, in writing and by post, to the Superintendent of Police concerned who, if satisfied that such information discloses the commission of a cognizable offence, shall either investigate the case himself or direct an investigation to be made by any police officer subordinate to him, in the manner provided by this Code, and such officer shall have all the powers of an officer in charge of the police station in relation to that offence.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
156. Police officer' s power to investigate cognizable case.
(1) Any officer in charge of a police station may, without the order of a Magistrate, investigate any cognizable case which a Court having jurisdiction over the local area within the limits of such station would have power to inquire into or try under the provisions of Chapter XIII.
(2) No proceeding of a police officer in any such case shall at any stage be called in question on the ground that the case was one which such officer was not empowered under this section to investigate.
(3) Any Magistrate empowered under section 190 may order such an investigation as above- mentioned.

A. As you have mentioned that you have already filed FIR against him under section 354, 427 and 506 of Indian Penal Code which goes a long way to state that he has a criminal intent. You have also mentioned that you have a piece of document wherein it is written by that guy that he will not disturb you again but he is not keeping up to his writing. If you are desirous of punishing him legally and in order to give you any information regarding the same, I need to thoroughly review the documents like FIR and the letter and then can probably give you a deep and insight information on the action further required in this case.

Vedant Lakhotia

A. You need to explain same to police station. If the issue would not resolved than need to contact advocate and get case file in the court. But my personal advice to your involved your family member and get the issue fixed out side of court that may give you metal peace.
To write the legal answer is not possible for me. As you may also write the question only not the situation
Please Call or whats app on (Nine seven one seven eight three two seven five five) to me. If you have further questions, would like a file the case and need advice for the same or have any challenges in the process,
Better advice can be given you only after have detail discussion with you. For further discussion & information about your case feel free contact me
Regards
Adv. Vikas Pandey

Vikas Pandey