Track Your Request
Track Your Request
+91-7604047602 Our Team About Us Legal Blog Free Legal Advice Login
Vidhikarya Text Logo
Administrative Law (44)
Adoption (6)
Advertising (3)
Animal Laws (5)
Arbitration and Mediation (4)
Aviation (4)
Banking (79)
Bankruptcy and Debt (19)
Cheque Bounce (15)
Child Custody (17)
Civil (203)
Commercial (10)
Consumer Protection (67)
Contracts and Agreements (52)
Corporate and Incorporation (17)
Criminal (114)
Customs, Excise (4)
Cyber Crime (15)
Cyber, Internet, Information Technology (47)
Debt and Lending Agreement (19)
Debt Collection (26)
Divorce (123)
Divorce and Separation (33)
Documentation (35)
Domestic Violence (30)
Election Campaign and Political Laws (3)
Employment and Labour (196)
Environment and Natural Resources (2)
Family (119)
Financial Markets and Services (12)
Government Contracts (1)
Human Rights (34)
Immigration (7)
Industrial Laws (6)
Insurance (17)
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark (9)
International Laws (7)
IT Contracts (14)
Juvenile (3)
Landlord and Tenant (47)
Licensing (1)
Mail Fraud (5)
Maternity (4)
Media, Communication, Entertainment (1)
Mergers and Acquisition (1)
Military Laws (4)
Motor Accident (11)
Muslim Laws (2)
Mutual Consent Divorce (3)
Open Source Codes (1)
Partnership (8)
Police Laws (5)
Power of Attorney (8)
Privacy (10)
Property (297)
Real Estate (49)
Registration (10)
RTI (6)
Sale (6)
Sale of Goods (8)
Sex Crime (10)
Sexual Harassment at Workplace (10)
Tax (6)
Tax-GST (2)
Tax-Income Tax (12)
Tax-Property Tax (3)
Telecommunication (1)
Torts (6)
Transportation (6)
Trust and Society (NGO) (7)
Will (17)
Work Permits (3)
Writ (14)
I have received E challan for violating 1: Pillion Rider riding in a motor cycle without a protective headgear (helmet) Sec / Under 129 M V act 1988 ( U/Sec 129 MV Act 1988, kindly, please clarify me

Posted 2 months ago

A. Hi,
If you are under such exceptions, you can plead it in court. Each state has its own laws regarding this and you can contact a lawyer in case you need any further advice.
Please rate my answer
Thank You
I'm arrested on NPDS case FIR has filled against me next month I will close the case by feeling guilty... So after that I can get government job?

Posted 4 months ago

A. Dear Sir,
If FIR is closed it deems that you have not involved in any criminal case. Police Clearance Certificate will be issued to your get Government job. Be careful in future so that your name not appears in any police records.

Rate me Five Star*
My brother's wife on phone threatening to kill my family and continuous using abusive language.What should I do?I have all call records of her.. even she threatened to my in laws.

Posted 1 year ago

A. You can file a complaint to the local police but before doing that be sure as this might bring more trouble to the family. It will be better if you can get this sorted out within the family by having discussions.


Retired from service. Having knowledge of anti corruption cases, criminal cases, ndps cases. How can I get a registration to start a consultation service.

Posted 1 year ago

A. You may register your name on different websites. Futher get license from local authority if you wish to open your office in commercial place.


Respected Sir/Madam, I have a friend (say A) and she stays in Mumbai with other flatmates in a rented apartment. Last night her roommate (say X) slapped her while having a conversation and was drunk.

Posted 3 years ago

A. dear client it involves drugs and police may do anything to create evidence. If they lodge complaint then immediately rush to be police station and lodge complaint before they file. If their complaint is registered then immediately get anticipatory bail.
Our Team
Lawyer Login
Be a Partner

Download the Lawyers App on

Vidhikarya App on Android Platform
Contact Details
[email protected]
No. 2, First Floor, Subharaj
Plot No. CE/1/C/19, Premises No. 18-0208,
Action Area- 1, New Town