Copyright infringement Copyright infringement

I have shared my login credentials and tried to re-sell my online coaching class but I did not sell it for money and after few hours I received a mail from the advocate who represents the company that legal actions will be taken against me for copyright infringement and violation of their rights. What should I do and what are the consequences? Is there anyway I can deal this matter without going to court or my parents' knowledge?

Mansi Batra

A.You need to provide complete information for appropriate Legal Advice

A.First get issue a Strong Reply Notice.

A.We not clear on the allegation, can you give us more input to share our opinion

A.We not clear on the allegation

question iconLegal notice for infringement of trademark
Dear Sir, You may immediately file a suit for injunction and get restrain order against it and it stop its business otherwise you will loose good will in the market.
question iconCancellation of candidature for Govt. Job
Dear Sir, Yes, somebody must lodge complaint to the appointing authority and ask them to investigate to find out the truth and ultimately his services will be terminated.
question iconWhats up- In telegram I lost 60k
Dear Sir, You may lodge complaint with Police as it is cyber claim better go to Cyber wing of Police so that you can recover said amount.
question iconStay on land by family member against house building
Dear Sir, You may file partition suit and ask for partition and in the meanwhile file objections and get vacate such stay order granted in favor of your brother.
question iconChairman in co-operative society
Dear Sir, Depending upon bye-laws of your Society one can become chairman. I could have explained more if background is known to me. You are supposed to give more details to get detailed answer. Please be inform that free questions deserves to be attended on priority basis so be brief but disclose summary of your case.
Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent, Trademark Lawyers