unable to clear 2 years old challan & fail to get back my money from frd unable to clear 2 years old challan & fail to get back my money from frd

i bought bike in Mar'2019 from my friend in 88k but i paid him 1.03Lac coz he need 15k for some personal need but he have not share any document in hard copy (RC, Insc, PUC), I received only soft copy (i upload on mparivahan app).
at the end of 2019, i went to know that RC of this bike is impound in court coz of jun'2018 unpaid challan. now i'm requesting to him to please pay that challan & provide RC to me along with NOC, sale letter but, some times he ready take back his bike & will pay complete money & some thing he deniad to give any doc & will not pay 15k.
now i need help what i do? how can i get RC (if) or my complete money (if he take back his bike)?

NITHYANANDAN SUNDARESAN

A.Dear client, consult a Senior Motor Vehicle Lawyer near your area. Always Bike related issue once paid you should get immediately all documents. Consult Motor Vehicle Lawyer. Regards NITHYANANDAN.S, M.Com, DAPR, B.A(Criminology), LL.B(Hons), LLM(Arbitration),. .,,

You may get issue a legal notice to settle the matter otherwise to face the consequences.

It is advisable that you register a complain against him for Fraud.

it is advisable that you register a complain against him for fraud.

Jayaditya Gupta

A.See, in this case you can file a FIR against him for cheating. And initiate criminal proceeding against him.
For 15k it has to be seen that if you paid the sale amount of Rs. 1.3 lacs through bank or cheque then you can recover the money by filing recovery suit against him. But if you did not then you can not recover the money thorugh court. Then you will be having only one thing left is that you have to file a FIR against him for cheating.

If you find this favourable pls feel free to approach.

Geeta Singh

A.You have to register Fraud and cheating complaint him .

question iconRobbery in house- no response from Police
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the complaint is already lodged and the investigation process is going on, you will have to wait.
question iconNewly Formed RWA is doing Gundagardi (hooliganism) in society.
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can go for filing a complaint with regard to these inappropriate activities.
question iconClosure of case when A2 is deliberately avoiding
No sir, the A2 has to be present to get the case closed and get back the belongings, otherwise only the appearance of A1 can not sort the matter
question iconMaking Evidence Admissible in the Court of Law
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if a particular document is not admissible in the Court of law, there is not much you can do about it.
question iconnoisy Neighbour - jewellery box manufacturing co
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you can file for a suit of nuisance in order to address this issue.