Will Will

My mother have a home in mathura district and want to make a will in favor of me and I have two brothers and the property is made by my father salary,so how can my mother make a will.
Other property is situated in Firozabad district and that is grandfather property and grandfather is no more so how can my father make a will of this property in favour of me.
Can my brother have legal objection on both properties.
Please advice me for making a no objectional will from both.
Thank you

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A.She is legally entitled to make will only to the extent of her share, if any. Your brothers will sure go to Court and you will lose it.

A.Shall I prepare both WILL. SEND DETAILS. Please Consult management of Vidhikarya.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Which type of details you required please tell me and tell me also about charges of making the will.

A.Better to contact a property professional and Will expert lawyer from panel of Vidhikarya to prepare Will taking all aspects of the property and party to the will as per law.

question iconRemovel of defendant name from partitiond suit
Dear Sir, She may file consent written statement saying that she has no objection to decree the suit. Her name formally will be there on the records.
question iconFor cibil score update
Dear Sir, Let them file a suit which will take several years to be disposed off. In the meanwhile u may get in touch with concerned authorities and see that cibil score be updated.
question iconMoney is not returning
Dear Sir, If you are in good books with that person then take atleast postdated cheques so that you can file cheque bounce case otherwise approach Police and they may able to get cheques from him.
question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.