Hindu Succestion Act for daughter Hindu Succestion Act for daughter

My mom & dad both expired in oct 1999 & oct 2005 respectively. My Nani expired on April 2008. My nani is having 5 childerns incluning my mom. 3 girls &2 boys. Now only mama are alive. I want to know we (grand daughter of nani's ) are still coparcer for this property (1 rooms in chawl). Mama said that he will not give any share of the property because my mom is dead & we dont hv right on this property now. Kindly suggest we hv right or not as per Hindu Succession act, 2005.

A.Shall I issue a legal notice on your behalf TO YOUR MAMA CLAIMING PARTITION THEN FILE A SUIT FOR PARTITION. Please Consult management of Vidhikarya.

A.Yes. You have legal right in the property as coparcer under the Hindu Succession Law and as per land mark judgement of Apex Court. Instead of waiting to your mama, better to take advice & help of a property lawyer from panel of Vidhikarya claim your share of property & protect your interest quickly.

GANESH SHARMA

A.Daughter of pre deceased daughter means your mom should die before your nani. That is basically pre deceased meaning. You r a copercenar.

GANESH SHARMA

A.Yes as per the scheduled of succession act daughter of predeceased daughter is heir and coparcenar in the property. You and entitled

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Act says daughter should be alive on 2005. Its no matter when she born before or after 2005. Is it true? Because my mom was die on 1999. Still i m coparcenar for the property or not.

question iconRelease Deed of Agricultural Land in Rajasthan state
You need to have a proper succession certificate issued against the said ancestral property from the local court of the property's jurisdiction or your local jurisdiction to execute any release document against the said ancestral property.
question iconopen car parking issue
Dear Sir, You have to lodge a complaint with your management committee of your housing society. If not successful, then go to concerned Govt department to initiate action against the concerned.
question iconFather and brothers are selling ancestral land
Dear Sir, You have to file partition suit immediately and you will get a defined share and you may file interim application restraining your father and brother from alienating ancestral properties till disposal of partition suit.
question iconProperty dispute - My uncle took signature of my mother
Dear Sir, You may immediately lodge a complaint through your mother and also approach Civil Court and Revenue Courts.
question iconE Khata and DC converted (for complete layout) or Panchayat Khata
Dear Sir, You may go with property which DC converted and try to get loan from Nationalized Bank if not atleast from LIC.