regarding civil procedure act 1908 section 26 regarding civil procedure act 1908 section 26

can you provide me the details to vacate a temporary civil stay in a district court under civil procedure act 1908 section 26

A.Hello,
Temporary injunction is described under Order-39 of CPC, 1908, Section 26 mentions the manner of institution of suits, if you have not satisfied the grounds of the grant of temporary injunction, an application could be filed. However if the decision of the district court is not in your favour you may file an application in the High Court

Section 26 only states the manner of institution of suits, however temporary injunction is mentioned in Order 39 of CPC, 1908. If you think that you do not fulfill the essentials or grounds of grant of temporary injunction, you may file an application for the same, also, if the decision of district court is not in your favour, you may further approach the High Court

You have to file objections to interim application filed by other side and got temporary injunction. Section 26 is only a provision under which all civil suits will be filed read with Order 7 Rule 1 of CPC.

Rate me Five Star*

question iconProperty issue
Dear Client, According to Hindu Succession Act After Father death only First class heirs are entitled for his property. the First Class heirs are deceased person's mother, wife and Children. So accord...
question iconProperty - my ancestors used to own a land
Dear Client, After going through the facts I am confused. Please elaborate the facts more clearly and kindly let me know.
question iconPOA misuse for inventory proceedings
Dear Client, Can you please give more details regarding the case so I can advice you better? Thank you.
question iconPhysical and Mental Harassment. Money Not Given
Dear Sir, You may bring the above conduct to the notice of executive board of your housing society. Further, you may get issue a legal notice then file a suit for recovery of the said amount.
question iconOnline loan app
Dear Sir, It does not have any effect on your CIBIL score since such transactions may not reflect on any public domain.