Consumer Forum - Panasonic Refrigerator Consumer Forum - Panasonic Refrigerator

I purchased Panasonic refrigerator from Online site Flipkart amounting INR 29000/- (400 Ltrs) however it did not produce cooling as per normal new refrigerator and every time I complained a person came from company and changed the settings and assured cooling. It is only after escalating it to higher management their engineers were able to identify the problem and tried fixing the same however it didn’t succeed. After 3 months of hustle-bustle they decided to replace the unit, however they did not had the same model in stock now they proposed to refund the amount. My concern is I found refrigerator of this capacity (400 ltrs) under my budget after a very long research and I even replaced my old (400 ltrs), now they want to refund the amount and in case I accept the refund I will be left with no refrigerator. Can I file suit against them, are there any chances of mine to with the case, if yes, what will be the cost.

niranjan C

A.1. It is the case of the product which had manufacturing defect got delivered to you.

2. As per your word, panaso. can only refund the money that you spent to purchase the machine.

3. If you would like to claim all the damages then you need to file a case with consumer court.

4. Issue legal notice through your lawyer before you approach court.

AR Legal Firm

A.Dear
first read the terms and conditions provided at the time of purchase of the above item, if it provides only refund you cannot take any action as it normal rule you have read the terms before purchasing the item, that apart from refund any delay in repair or replacement or harassment meted out...? sure you can file consumer complaint hope you are clear now, good luck

Rajeev RJ

A.first you can issue a legal notice to Flipkart and Panasonic and if they are not taking any action then you proceed with the complaint before the Consumr forum. I normal cases they will issue the refund of the entire money when they receive the notice. In case of any further doubt please call me.

Regards

Rajeev

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

They are willing to refund however I don't need refund as I won't find new refrigerator of 400 ltr under this budget and they don't have same model which can be replaced.

Rajeev RJ

Replied 4 years ago

why you are particular about this model. If they discontinued this model it is very difficult to replace with same model. any way you can write to Panasonic also.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

I am following up with Panasonic only. I am not particular about this model however other models of same capacity (400ltr) are of much higher range and hence they are not willing to replace but agreed to refund. My concern is, it's not my lookout if they don't have same model and I have already replaced my old refrigerator (400 ltr) with this new one, so if I take refund I will have to pay hefty amount to get new refrigerator of same capacity.

A.Get issue a legal notice and claim for compensation for having played with your sentiments, time and self respect.

Rajeev Srivastava

A.If the company is ready to give you refund of the cost of amount of the refrigerator then it is very much in your interest. If you don't accept the offer of the company then you will have to file case in District Consumer Forum where the consumer Forum can also passed a order to refund the money or replacement of fridge but you said this model is not available then consumer Forum only pass order to refund the money plus may be award some money for inconvenience as compensation but it will take time to decide the matter. So it is advisable to accept the refund from the company

GANESH SHARMA

A.File a complaint in district consumer forum. You will win the case

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Thanks for the revert, however, I don't want to spend the amount equivalent to the unit on court procedures /fees. Then there will be no point in winning the case. What is your opinion on this. Thanks again in advance.

GANESH SHARMA

Replied 4 years ago

Winners dont do different things they do things diffrently ...All d best.. hv a nice day

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Thanks _/\_

GANESH SHARMA

Replied 4 years ago

Welcome Jai Hind

Namitabh Kothari

A.Yes..
Please file case against them.
They are at fault by selling faulty product.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Namitabh Kothari

Replied 4 years ago

In Consumer Forum you can fight your own case if you want.

Anonymous

Replied 4 years ago

Yes, agree with this. But not sure whether I will be able to compete with company's lawyer, even though I am the victim.

Namitabh Kothari

Replied 4 years ago

That's true.
All The Best

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.