Property Purchase Consultation Property Purchase Consultation

I want to purchase a property(Home) which is registered on a person (A) who is expired,

I am Taking the consent and Sign from Wife (B) who has only 2 daughters

I am Producing death certificate of one of her daughter(C)

I am also Taking the consent and sign from one of her another daughter(D) who is married and has one daughter(E).

Please help me by telling whether the consent and sign are required from grand daughter (E) who is Major?

Srinivasa Prasad

A.Firstly, you issue public notice calling for objections if any for purchase of said home.
Obtain Family Tree / Genealogy of the deceased and also the title flow from his vendors and check whether it is clear.
Check for any encumbrances on the property i.e., with banks or financial institutions etc.
Consent of Grand Daughter E is not required.

you require a NOC/ CONSENT from all the legal heirs.

the consent letter/NOC is required from the legal heirs of the case.

question iconMy father had gifted a property to my mother
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property belongs to your mother, she cannot be harassed in this way and you can approach the court to put forth your grievance.
question iconNeighbors not allowing to paint my home
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you cannot encroach into someone else's land an you cannot force them to allow you to enter their premises and paint our wall.
question iconWater usage in public pipe
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is public, they cannot restrict its usage only to themselves. You can complain regarding the same.
question iconCivil - plot total area I bought is more than the actual
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, now since the property is already sold, not much can be done about it.
question iconCivil - f 2 defendant are parties
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it can be done, however, the other defendant should appear before the court.