Domestic violence Domestic violence

Hello..!!

I do have one question..!

Me and my boyfrnd were in relationship from 2017 july to 2020 February and were in living relation ship in the starting of our relationship for 4 months means from 2018 jan to may 2018 then suddenly i got job and tend to move to some other area. From then we used to go to OYO rooms frequently twice in a week and on feb 2020 i got aborted on the promise of marriage and from then he refused to marry me and blocked me.I do have all the proofs of my abortion and OYO history aswell. Now my question is can i file a domestic case on him? Will the family court will pass orders to stay with him?

Could someone suggest me on this?

If someone does not want to marry you, you cannot force them to. Filing a case against him would serve no purpose other than to damage his life. If he is forced to compromise because of the threat of a Court case and has to marry you, you can be sure he will resent you for the rest of his life.
I'd advise you to move past this and seek happiness elsewhere.

A.Dear Madam,
Your live-in-relationship may be deemed marriage between you both as such you can file maintenance case as well as domestic violence case.

Rate me Five Star*

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.what you are looking for is the main question ?
you can file domestic case on him.
nobody can force anybody to stay with someone not even SC.
but he might agree to stay with you because of cases and he dont approach a good lawyer.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel (Complete Law Shield)
#YourLifeYourChoice

Srinivasa Prasad

A.Need to peruse the material proofs / documents before making a comment.
However, going by the contents of your post, No, you cannot file domestic case on him. The Family Court will not pass orders to stay with him.
No one will force a person to act against his / her wish.

question iconDomestic violence - My father is very cruel man
Dear Sir, There are several provisions under domestic violence Act. First confirm whether your mother is ready to lodge complaint against your father.
question iconBlackmail - I was just listening to music on road
Sir if they go ahead with complaint you can seek for a lawyer and also file a case for harassment, and you shave to proof your innocence so try to contain as much evidence as possible
question iconDOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the parents are the guardians of a minor. The child is harassing the parents. Thus, a legal action can be taken.
question iconPWDVA SEC 29
Dear Sir, The only relief he can get from High Court and you can go to High Court and seek a direction to the lower court to end the long pending case within next 90 days.
question iconMy boyfriend is torturing me and blackmailing me me
You need to tell you parents and then make a harassment complaint in your nearest police station against your boyfriend