Mr.ANAND Mr.ANAND

3 years ago

An advisory company cheated me.
How can I get back my amount ?

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar

You may get issue a legal notice and file a civil suit for recovery of amount and also lodge a complaint with police for cheating.

cheating is punishable under IPC.
you can file a case under section- 420,415, fraud, criminal breach of trust, misrepresentation, cheating, etc.
you need to send them a legal notice prior filing a case against them.
however, the details provided by are not sufficient. we require more information to help you in a better way.

feel free to contact us via vidhikarya.

A.hi,
the details are not sufficient, however, you may send them a legal notice. if they do not return your money, you can file a case against him for cheating, fraud, misrepresentation, criminal breach of trust.

You can contact us via vidhikarya for more assistance .

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.how it cheated ?
any contract was made ?
how much was amount ?
you can file case of cheating , or recovery suit.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel (Complete Law Shield)
#YourLifeYourChoice

question iconComplaint against the Postal Department
Dear Client, As per Sec.69 of the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, a complaint is required to be filed before the Consumer Forum within two years from the date of the cause of action. Non-receipt of a s...
question iconBuilder asking for money (after property registration) for handover of parking
Dear client, While purchasing the property, you definitely have executed an agreement for sale, with the token money that you had paid as an advance advance booking amount. Kindly review the document...
question iconRoad Tax clarification
Dear Client, From the contents of the query, it appears that there is a lapse on the part of the authorized showroom from whom you bought your 2-wheeler that makes you liable to pay the difference of...
question iconFalse commitment from 2 Wheeler showroom
Dear Client, Payment of road tax is not only a single criterion for processing an application for registration of a vehicle in the buyer's name. As per procedure, until and unless a road tax at the ex...
question iconI had to transfer my bike from one state to another
Dear Clients, From the contents of the query, it appears that you make yourself a victim of foul play of unidentified touts that caused you to face financial loss. There are systematic procedures for...