Consumer Protection: Baja Finance Ltd. Consumer Protection: Baja Finance Ltd.

I purchased a TV in year 2015 by availing a loan from Bajaj Finance. They lost all my personal documents and confirmed the same to me. I was never given any loan account number and no EMI was deducted accordingly. After one year they came to me asking for interest and yet were asking for my documents as they created a new account by my name. I was surprised as they did a mistake and blamed it all on me. They harassed me over phone many a times and I was requestinh them to look into this matter and find all my documents first. Now in year 2019 they are showing the same account in my cibil report as bad loan with huge interest in that account and have seved me a few summons. Not sure what to do since when I availed this loan I had a different mindset and since they harassed me to the core I told them I will not pay the way they expect me to pay their amount. The ultimate sufferer is me who was harassed mentally for a few years and bad loan is there in my cibil report due to which I had to avail other loans like home loan on high interest. Still the condition is same. I wrote to cibil as well they advised me to check with Bajaj finance customer care. When I don't ahve any loan account no. And evern customer care is unable to find my details in their database...against which bad account I do need to settle this? That I am unsure....I am passing thorugh a real trauma cz of all this. Pls help.

You can directly approach the Consumer Court for this. Or you can send a legal notice first and see if they continue to harass you.

You can serve them with a legal notice immediately. If they dont stop harassing you, then you can file a complaint in the Consumer Court.

You may get issue a strong legal notice and threaten to approach Consumer Court and Civil Court.

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.they are saying they served few summons.
did you received any ?
but you were aware of that when taking other loans.
you can approach consumer court for the sufferings and claim compensation.

Hope this clarifies,
Advocate Ankur Goel (Complete Law Shield)
#YourLifeYourChoice

question iconMr VINODKUMARPANDEY
Hi client, In that case you can send via other mediums like emails, watsaap etc. You can deliver the same hand to hand in his office. After all these are done, you can file a suit. Thank You
question iconTemporary Electrical pole is erected by Neighbour
Dear Client Does that pole cause you any trouble? If yes then you need to write a complaint letter to the electricity department and if they don't listen then you can file a case against them in the...
question iconredevelopment of society
Dear Client For any kind of engagement to be smooth and hassle-free one needs to have proper agreement in place to avoid and issues later. The agreement puts the parties into good shape to deliver.
question iconParts not available for In warranty product
Dear Client As long as the machine is under warranty they are bound to provide you the repair or replace the machine. If they do not do it then you move the consumer commission.
question iconwhen landlord refuses to refund the deposit
Dear Sir, You are not bound to find out another tenant and he cannot insist upon you to get another tenant. Further he cannot refuse to refund your deposit.