Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.it can happen same day if order reaches before jail closing time.
Otherwise it will happen next day.
Your lawyer will take care of it.

It normally takes up to 24 hours, as mentioned by my fellow advocate. You must ensure that the sureties are paid.

A.Hi, it normally takes up to 24 hours, as mentioned by my fellow advocate. You must ensure that the sureties are paid.

Normally the accused must be released within 24 hours provided sureties are given to the Court and release order is taken by the concerned Court Constable.

question iconNeighbor glares at us
Dear Sir/Madam, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the option to...
question iconmy friend complained against me under section 294(b),323,324,506(ii)
Dear Sir, You may ask the Police to record further statement of the Complainant and to close the case otherwise you have to go to the High Court and get it compromised or quashed.
question icon41 a crpc notice
Dear Sir, It is not mandatory for the Police to send more than once the notice under sec.41(a) of Cr.PC. Be informed that you are at the mercy of Police and not vice-e- versa.
question icon498A - My wife filed 498A against me
Dear Sir, Ask her to withdraw the same or go to High Court and get it quashing filing affidavit that you both are residing together.
question iconFalse Promises to marry
Dear Client There is a possibility that he is scared that you might file case against him and that could be the reason that he wanted his lawyer to speak to you.