Income tax exemptions. Income tax exemptions.

Dear Sir / Madam,
I am working in a factory. and contributed Rs 1,50,000/- towards PF and VPF. Is it possible for me to get an additional benefit of Rs 50000/-. If I invest it in NPS tier 1 account, in my personal capacity as an individual ? Kindly enlighten me.

We will need more details about your income slab, tax slab and other details in order to completely answer your question.
If you found this helpful, please rate us.

We will need more details to assist you, we will be happy to help if you gave us more information.

question iconTax is applicable for Demise person ( legal heir)
No the widow wife shall not be taxable under the Income Tax Act as she is out of the scope of Section 56 (2) since the rules framed are as follows: a) Widow or widower, full retirement age or older —...
question iconRelief under 90/90 A under double taxation
You need to consult with a qualified Chartered Accountant for detailed answer to your query. For further detailed consultation you may contact at 7604047601.
question iconITR of my deceased mother
Kindly contact a qualified Chartered Accountant for solving all your queries. Kindly call at 7604047601 for detailed consultation.
question iconstamp duty on indemnity bond
Dear Sir, u may contact any local Auditor or Chartered Accountant to clear your doubt. Otherwise, u may directly approach Income Tax office or any other similar office.
question iconTax Liability for Non Income Transactions
Dear Sir, The questions are related to Finance matter and such questions may be answered by either CA or Auditor. Please approach any one of them.
Read Blogs on Tax-Income Tax