ask a question ask a question
Get Realtime Updates of your Request. Download Vidhkarya App

Ask a Question - Free Legal Advice

Q.About education loan

Q. About education loan

Placeholder image


posted 10 months ago

In my passport my father name is not similar to his name in certificates (one letter is missing)
Is there any problem if I apply for education loan
Share this questionShare Icon

Showing 1 of 1 Responses

A. dEAR SIR, BETTER TO RECTIFY THE NAME OF YOUR FATHER IN YOUR PASSPORT. For details, pl. contact some advocate through

Found Helpful
Found Helpful
Share this answerShare Icon

Rajender Prasad

Experience: 5 Year(s)

Responded 4 months ago

View All Answers
Reply Here
Talk to a Lawyer
Post Your Matter
Request Callback
Contact Us