Crypto currency Withdrawal Crypto currency Withdrawal

I had deposited some amount in a crypto currency company a few years back before the ban. After the ban, I have been trying to remove the amount but they are not allowing to remove bulk. This is causing me problems and making my life difficult.can you please help with a legal counsel?

Abishek Rajmohan

A.To withdrawing your amount, raise a complaint with the company, failure on company side , take legal action by sending a notice for your entitled refund amount, failure to reply to the notice, then approach the court !

ask them the reason as to why they are not allowing you to withdraw in bulk , (read the terms and conditions mentioned in the app/website) considering there is no law governing the use/functioning or controlling cryptocurrency, it needs a serene and sensible approach.

A.Dear sir,
With the help of local advocate you may with draw the amount.

Tanmoy Chattopadhyay

A.The supreme court in a case held that crypto is not illegal. To get over this judgment the govt has recently drafted a bill to declare crypto illegal but said a exit window will be provided to all inverters or holders of crypto. Hence you are within your right to file a case against the company for trying to dupe you of your investment. Immediately consult a lawyer with all relevant papers and file a case against the company.

#ConsumerProtection
#freeLegalAdviceOnConsumerProtection

Mohammed Faiz Shaikh

A.Connect me through vidhikarya so that I can help you address your issue.
Which crypto exchange did you use ? Wazirx or any other.

question iconno reply to legal notice sent to amazon for faulty product
Dear Client You can File a suit in appropriate court regarding this. you can submit all the necessary evidences regarding the matter in the court. Hope it is Helpful
question iconAmazon Fraud Delivery
Dear Sir, Doing business online is not advisable because 5% of the transactions may be fraudulent transactions. You may go for litigation but you need leisure time and lot of money and the end result...
question iconRefund
Dear Sir, If you have leisure time then get issue a legal notice and approach consumer forum otherwise just continue your fight by sending multiple emails and also put the matter on the social network...
question iconARUDHRA GOLD LOAN
Dear Client, If you know the rest of the people who were duped too, you all can file a case under the Consumer Forum and fight the case together.
question iconFlipkart refund has not been credited since 1 month
Dear Sir, When you are dealing online you have to face such risks. For so small amount you cannot fight by going to Consumer forum to exercise your rights. Anyway threaten to put bad ranking in the so...