Mental torture Mental torture

My husband and made me pregnant and now 5 months came to mother home for delivery my husband giving me mental torture by not attending my call and my parents call and blocked all my family contacts all .and finally he saying me my mistaken he made pregnant and saying me to take care the baby. I am confused wat would I do

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A."My husband and made me pregnant"

Who is there with your husband who made you pregnant ?

First give birth to baby without thinking of him and stress.
Later if he creates any problem in accepting you or baby then you can file

- 498A FIR
- DV case asking maintenance for yourself and child+ residence order + compensation

Such behavior amounts to criminal offence under Sec. 498A IPC. You can make a criminal compliant against the husband and his family, seek compensation and maintenance from him. You can also seek divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

You can make a criminal compliant against the husband and his family under Sec. 498A IPC. You can seek damages and compensation from husband. Also, you can seek divorce on the grounds of mental cruelty and torture from the husband.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

Pardeep Kumar Dhiman Dhiman

A.आप सबसे पहले समाजिक स्तर पर अपने ववाहिक जीवन को सुचारु रूप से चलाने के लिए प्रयास करना चाहिए।यदि आपको यहा पर सफलता नही मिलती फिर आप महिला हैल्प लाईन से समपर्क कर प्रयास करना चाहिए।
यदि प्रयास असफल रहता है तब आपको कोर्ट का रस्ता अपनाना चाहिए।चूंकि रिस्ते बडी मुस्किल से बनते हैं।इसलिए पहले प्रयास करना चाहिए।

question iconNqme correction in martric certificate
Dear Client, The process involves 5 major steps: • Affidavit Submission • Ad in Newspaper • Gazette Notification • Verification • Approval
question iconOnline course-he did not generate my id of the bizgurukul portal
Dear Client, You may contact him and get the facts straight. If he doesn’t give you any remedy then you can go to police station and lodge a complaint against him.
question iconIs GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?
Dear Client Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have those docs for running your advertisement business. If they have then its good for them. Not having the docs will not stop you from running your business.
question iconLeads genuine but not genuine.
Hi, If you have proof on your end that leads were genuine and is as per your terms of your service agreement then you are eligible for the remuneration from your client. You can send the legal notice to client for payment of fees with proof attached to the legal notice. If you like my answer then please rate my answer. Thank you
question iconAdvertising
Hi, The labelling and advertising of products if regulated by Advertising Standards Council of India. The company are free to advertise their products in any manner if it is within the regulatory framework of ASCI. If you have a problem, you can raise the issue with ASCI. Products can be labelled in different languages. If you like my answer, please rate me.