VEHICLE TRANSFER RELATED VEHICLE TRANSFER RELATED

I want to ask that whether can a scooter be transferred in rto in name of a person who is foreigner (of other country )and came here to do study and job.

He has the e-FRRO stating his complete details like where he resides also he has the passport and also the letter of residency where he stays.

So please tell if vehicle can be transferred in his name or not ? at rto records

Ankur Goel @ Complete Law Shield

A.yes.
contact RTO

Make sure the address proof is there and contact your local RTO for the procedure.

If you find this answer helpful please rate my answer. Thank you.

Contact your local RTO for the procedure.

Please consult RTO.

A.I think it can be as RTO needs a proof of residence and many foreigners do possess vehicles and driving license in India. Just visit the RTO and find out the process. Don't forget to transfer the vehicle completely in his name and get in entered in RTO as well otherwise in case of any accident or crime your name will be called in the FIR.

question iconConsultation- meteorite in India
Dear Client, For this you need to get in touch with Customs and Directorate General of Foreign Trade to figure out that how the export can be done. Be advised that for import export one needs to have Import Export License.
question iconBUSINESS ROYALTY
Until and unless that Franchise Agreement be scrutinized for its terms, conditions and in the context of default clauses on your part in the context of that Legal Notice sent by Lakme Head office, proper legal opinion cannot be given.
question iconSale of property belonging to my dad who has gone missing
You cannot sell the property of your father when he is missing for only one year. It is necessary to know whether you had made any missing diary in this regard in local police station , whether paper publication had been done in this regard and whether police is investigating on this issue otherwise even after expiry of seven years from the date of missing of your father, you cannot succeed in taking appropriate legal steps for declaration of your father's death. Until and unless your father's death be declared by the competent Civil Court, your father's legal heirs and heiresses cannot get the legal right to sell the properties of your father.
question iconBhudan Land related Questions in Bihar Land
Dear Client For that you are suggested to visit the Tehsildar office or the circle office to find out whether land kind of land can be sold or not. Since it is gifted land by the government hence there might be some restriction to transfer.
question iconQueries on Sale Deed for NRI/ Form 32 A /PTIN - ULT / Owners Address
Dear Client, If your father is going to execute the document for registration then I hope that he has already got a PoA from your brother esle he will not be allowed to do so. Since the property has not been transferred to the legal heirs post demise then they will not be allowed to sell it off. For comprehensive advice you should consult a lawyer with the property docs.