Which Income tax return form to file? Which Income tax return form to file?

My income for the year 2020-21 (1) ​Amt Rs. 31000/- (only one month due to work only one month) received from Govt. department as consultant (appoint after retirement) under section 194j​Amt of Pension from EPS 95 Rs. 29264/- P.A​Amt of Interest on FDRS approx 5 Lakhs.​Part time Job amount 50000/- P.A received from one Pvt. Firm for filed the GST Return work.​Amt of Rs. 25000/r-on Short time gain on sale of Shares and 11000/- loss on Long time on sale of Shares. Please advise which form used for Income Tax Return and procedure for shown the amount. thank

I would advice you to consult with a practicing chartered accountant or tax consultant, as they will be better suited to calculate your total tax liability and advice you as to how to file your tax return.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

You will have to consult with an practicing chartered accountant or tax consultant in order to file your income tax return. The Chartered Accountant will be in a better position to advice and calculate your total tax liability.
If you like my answer, please rate me.

question iconBuying a flat from someone who has German citizenship
Dear client, Buyer is required to deduct TDS at the rate 1% if sale consideration is 50 lakhs or above but from 01/04/ 2022, TDS is required to be deducted if stamp duty value of property is also 50...
question iconITR TDS DEPOSIT POST DEDUCTION
Dear Sir, It is a question to be answered by chartered accountant because lawyers may not have deep knowledge in respect of TDS payments.
question iconClubbing of income
Dear Sir, The question purely relates to finance which can be effectively answered by any chartered accountant.
question iconRBI Guidelines on Fix Deposits in Banks
Dear Sir, Better go to the Office of any charted accountant or auditor and get clarify all your doubts who are experts in the financial matters.
question iconF&O trading expenses which can be claimed as business expense
Dear Sir, Above questions may kindly be asked to any chartered accountant or auditors who are experts in the financial matters.
Read Blogs on Tax-Income Tax

Tax-Income Tax Lawyers