Sale of two wheeler Sale of two wheeler

Respected sir/Madam , Previous month i sold my two wheeler on OLX and collected the delivery note and ID proof of the buyer and asked him to initiate the process of transfer of ownership. Its almost one and half month now and he has not given me any confirmation regarding the transfer of ownership and trying to avoid my calls. What can i do now?

A.Hello Sir
It would be a problem for you if the person has not transferred the vehicle on his name and using it. It would be suggested to send a Legal notice through a lawyer asking him to transfer the vehicle and if not then you have all rights to initiate a legal action against him.
Please rate if you find this advice helpful.

A.See if the transfer and change of ownership does not get recorded with the RTO then in case of any misadventure, accident or illegal activity involving the bike you shall be held responsible for the same. Try to reach out to the buyer and settle it immediately, In case he is not reachable and then file a GD in the local police station so that you can remain safe.

question iconConsultation- meteorite in India
Dear Client, For this you need to get in touch with Customs and Directorate General of Foreign Trade to figure out that how the export can be done. Be advised that for import export one needs to have Import Export License.
question iconBUSINESS ROYALTY
Until and unless that Franchise Agreement be scrutinized for its terms, conditions and in the context of default clauses on your part in the context of that Legal Notice sent by Lakme Head office, proper legal opinion cannot be given.
question iconSale of property belonging to my dad who has gone missing
You cannot sell the property of your father when he is missing for only one year. It is necessary to know whether you had made any missing diary in this regard in local police station , whether paper publication had been done in this regard and whether police is investigating on this issue otherwise even after expiry of seven years from the date of missing of your father, you cannot succeed in taking appropriate legal steps for declaration of your father's death. Until and unless your father's death be declared by the competent Civil Court, your father's legal heirs and heiresses cannot get the legal right to sell the properties of your father.
question iconBhudan Land related Questions in Bihar Land
Dear Client For that you are suggested to visit the Tehsildar office or the circle office to find out whether land kind of land can be sold or not. Since it is gifted land by the government hence there might be some restriction to transfer.
question iconQueries on Sale Deed for NRI/ Form 32 A /PTIN - ULT / Owners Address
Dear Client, If your father is going to execute the document for registration then I hope that he has already got a PoA from your brother esle he will not be allowed to do so. Since the property has not been transferred to the legal heirs post demise then they will not be allowed to sell it off. For comprehensive advice you should consult a lawyer with the property docs.