Q. My Company Deducting Gratuity on CTC not on Basic

Bharat Kumar

question iconMy Company Deducting Gratuity on CTC not on Basic

Hi, my CTC is 25745 and my Basic salary is 14625. My company is deducting 4% (1030) gratuity on my CTC not on Basic.
I want to know that is this right process ?? or my company is doing something wrong with employees. Because when i asked then to calculate my gratuity amount then they calculated on basic salary.

Adv Chakrapani  Madupu

Adv Chakrapani Madupu

A.Hope your HR might have explained every thing during joining formalities of the employment. CTC = Cost to the company

for payment of gratuity the computation is done on Basic. Pls read your complaint properly employer might have kept reserve for your gratuity which is payable only on exit of employment ( but should have completed 5 years of service )

question iconSale of two wheeler
See if the transfer and change of ownership does not get recorded with the RTO then in case of any misadventure, accident or illegal activity involving the bike you shall be held responsible for the same. Try to reach out to the buyer and settle it immediately, In case he is not reachable and then file a GD in the local police station so that you can remain safe.
question iconBought plot from someone who sold a plot which has no road in that
Hello Sir / Ma'am It's your right to have a road ro your property. And if there is not you could ask for it from your neighbouring lands. Also you could file a suit against the seller for selling a property having no road. Thanks Please rate if you find this advice helpful.
question iconCheating in farm land selling procedure
Dear Sir, File suit for specific performance.
question iconVEHICLE TRANSFER RELATED
I think it can be as RTO needs a proof of residence and many foreigners do possess vehicles and driving license in India. Just visit the RTO and find out the process. Don't forget to transfer the vehicle completely in his name and get in entered in RTO as well otherwise in case of any accident or crime your name will be called in the FIR.
question iconHARRASSMENT
See usually when we "As is where is basis' we mean the physical condition of the artifact/good to be transacted or sold and not the conditional or qualified conditions like which cannot be comprehended or fathomed at the time of transaction. So, while doing a transaction it has to be mentioned specifically that including any challan and taxes. if it was mentioned that way then you are not liable any more to him.

7604047602