My Company Deducting Gratuity on CTC not on Basic My Company Deducting Gratuity on CTC not on Basic

Hi, my CTC is 25745 and my Basic salary is 14625. My company is deducting 4% (1030) gratuity on my CTC not on Basic.
I want to know that is this right process ?? or my company is doing something wrong with employees. Because when i asked then to calculate my gratuity amount then they calculated on basic salary.

Adv Chakrapani Madupu

A.Hope your HR might have explained every thing during joining formalities of the employment. CTC = Cost to the company

for payment of gratuity the computation is done on Basic. Pls read your complaint properly employer might have kept reserve for your gratuity which is payable only on exit of employment ( but should have completed 5 years of service )

question iconConsultation- meteorite in India
Dear Client, For this you need to get in touch with Customs and Directorate General of Foreign Trade to figure out that how the export can be done. Be advised that for import export one needs to have Import Export License.
question iconBUSINESS ROYALTY
Until and unless that Franchise Agreement be scrutinized for its terms, conditions and in the context of default clauses on your part in the context of that Legal Notice sent by Lakme Head office, proper legal opinion cannot be given.
question iconSale of property belonging to my dad who has gone missing
You cannot sell the property of your father when he is missing for only one year. It is necessary to know whether you had made any missing diary in this regard in local police station , whether paper publication had been done in this regard and whether police is investigating on this issue otherwise even after expiry of seven years from the date of missing of your father, you cannot succeed in taking appropriate legal steps for declaration of your father's death. Until and unless your father's death be declared by the competent Civil Court, your father's legal heirs and heiresses cannot get the legal right to sell the properties of your father.
question iconBhudan Land related Questions in Bihar Land
Dear Client For that you are suggested to visit the Tehsildar office or the circle office to find out whether land kind of land can be sold or not. Since it is gifted land by the government hence there might be some restriction to transfer.
question iconQueries on Sale Deed for NRI/ Form 32 A /PTIN - ULT / Owners Address
Dear Client, If your father is going to execute the document for registration then I hope that he has already got a PoA from your brother esle he will not be allowed to do so. Since the property has not been transferred to the legal heirs post demise then they will not be allowed to sell it off. For comprehensive advice you should consult a lawyer with the property docs.