Q. Compalin against restaurant

Anonymous

question iconCompalin against restaurant

I had ordered food online via ZOMATO application. I had found a small insect in salad.I want to file complain against that restaurant and also want to know about applicable refund.

It all depends upon side effects of such food and you may claim huge compensation since it being a food industry and if such industry is allowed to do its business negligently then it will be a big problem on the health of general public. Courts and Consumer Courts always take sympathy towards the victim and grant compensation to teach a lesson to such industry.

I could have explained more if background is known to me. If background is made known in full then legal experts will be in position to understand correctly. Moreso, the background must be in brief.

Please give me FIVE STAR if satisfied by my answers.

A.Dear client,
you can complain about them to FSSAI. A complaint at FSSAI can be made either through a number - 1800112100 or through an email at [email protected] You can also go through the “Food Safety Concern,” on its website to lodge complaints related to the food.
Thank you

question iconCARGO trucks of fruit vendor blocks the road everyday - can't use cars
Dear Client Send complaint letters to the local municipality and a copy to the traffic police and wait for there actions. If they don't do anything then file a writ petition in High Court against them to seek redressal.
question iconMarksheet
Dear Client It is very difficult to get the date of birth changed in the SSLC marksheet but you can give it try by filing a case in court and seeking an order against the university or board to get the DOB changed.
question iconMy neighbours are always ready to fight with us.
What is the reason they are always eager to fight with you. If you know the reason and if it is under your control then try to get rid of the reason. IF for any reason that is not possible then you can intimate the local police station about it through a general diary.
question iconWant to donate kidney to my critically ill fiance
Dear Ma'am, The law which regulates the donation and transplant of human organs is THE TRANSPLANTATION OF HUMAN ORGANS ACT, 1994 . And as per the Following Sections, mentioned below you can donate your kidney; Sec 9 (1) Save as otherwise provided in sub-section (3), no human organ removed from the body of a donor before his death shall be transplanted into a recipient unless the donor is a near relative of the recipient. So, this Section bars you from donating the organ you are not a near relative but looking at the below Section you can very well do so. Sec 9 (3) If any donor authorizes the removal of any of his human organs before his death under sub-section (1) of section 3 for transplantation into the body of such recipient, not being a near relative, as is specified by the donor by reason of affection or attachment towards the recipient or for any other special reasons, such human organ shall not be removed and transplanted without the prior approval of the Authorisation Committee. So, You need to seek approval from the authorities to donate your kidney to your fiance.
question iconI want to sue a person for false fake reviews
For the most part, reviews are covered under the First Amendment, which protects free speech. ... If a customer posts a review that is factually inaccurate or contains accusations about your business that are untrue, you may have grounds to sue the online reviewer for defamation.

7604047602