Is GST , TIN ,OR any  Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising  ? Is GST , TIN ,OR any Document OR any License is mandatory for advertising ?

2 years ago

Respected Sir
I have a Advertising related PVT LTD Company and we have all required documents but now I want to advertise local shops which haven't any types of documents
I am not selling his any products or Advertising any products on any platform I'm just Advertising his shop name
Also we increase our and his earnings 500-1000 per month . Annually total under 1 Lakhs then such types of documents required for small shop keepers
Sir please tell us

A.Dear Client
Since you are going to do the advertisement as part of your business hence you are required to have all the docs in place to run your business. Your customers are not required to have those docs for running your advertisement business. If they have then its good for them. Not having the docs will not stop you from running your business.

question iconOnline telegram fraud
Dear Sir, You just persuade the cyber police to investigate and get the justice done to you otherwise no body will help you.
question iconHoarding bussines
Dear Client, Starting a hoarding business on a property with a 99-year lease requires careful consideration of various factors. Firstly, review the terms and conditions of the lease agreement to ensur...
question iconLegality of Admission in college through management quota
Dear Client, Before promoting any agency, it's crucial to thoroughly research and verify its legitimacy. Check if the agency is registered and authorized to provide admission services. You may also wa...
question iconClient Not making payment
Dear Sir, You have to get issue a legal notice and file a civil suit for recovery of such amount along with interest, GST and some compensation for loss of your reputation and business loss for believ...
question iconChange of surname
If you possess a birh certificate with the correct name and surname, you may approach the School or the Board for correction of your surname on the basis of said birth certificate and other documents...