Co-operative Society Not Refunding Plot booking Money!!!! Co-operative Society Not Refunding Plot booking Money!!!!

Telecom and it employees co-operative society Bangalore Had promised to provide a site with in 5 years, accordingly I have paid 75% of cost, but even after 6 years there is no progress. After waiting for long time finally I decided to cancel site and Requested society to refund the Money, but society is not ready to refund it

, Can I challenge this in consumer court ? How much time & money I may need to spend?

You may approach Consumer Court and get your money back along with compensation.

You can challenge the same in a Consumer Court as it comes within the ambit of 'Deficiency in Service'. The time and money spent varies from case to case. The Court fees as per the 3 Commissions is mentioned below:
District
a. matter involving upto Rs 1 Lakh- Rs 100
b. upto Rs 5 Lakhs- Rs 200
c. upto Rs 10 Lakh- Rs 400
d. upto Ra 20 Lakhs- Rs 500
State
a. cases above Rs 20 Lakhs and upto Rs 50 Lakhs- Rs 2000
b. upto to Rs 1 Crore- Rs 4000
National
Above 1 Crore- Rs 5000

Thank you

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.