Machine problem-buisness loss of machine problem Machine problem-buisness loss of machine problem

Can I recover buisness loss of machine problem from the supplier, if the machine not working

It depends upon the conditions of purchase and whether it is within warranty period. Your claim seems to remote claim. You can claim only replacement of machine or cost of the machine at the most not the business loss created by non working of machine.

you can file a case with the consumer protection court for the delivery of a faulty machine and in that case, you can claim damages for the loss of business. But the same will be granted or not, depends on the court.
Thank you

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.