Am I eligible for OBC non creamy Layer certificate Am I eligible for OBC non creamy Layer certificate

My father work in a MNC and his salary is more than 8Lakhs and mother is a house-wife. We don't have any other source of income.

Am I eligible for OBC non creamy Layer certificate

Since your father earning more than 8 Lakhs and not an employee of Public Sector as such not entitled for such certificate.

A.Dear Client
If your family income is more than Rs. 8 Lacs then you will be considered as belonging to creamy layer and you will not be getting the benefits of the OBS non-creamy layer. You are not eligible for OBC non-creamy layer certificate.

For the OBC Non-creamy layer certificate your parent's annual income is to measured. If it is more than 8 lakh you belong to the creamy layer.
Thank you

question iconallotted car parking area use for society member for your function
If the owner of the said car parking has no problem to use that space for organizing a function then no one should have any problem regarding the same but it must be confirmed that the said car parkin...
question iconCollege not returning my marks sheet
Dear Client, Colleges cannot use educational qualification certificates, submitted by a student at the time of admission, as a bait to recover monetary dues when the student is about to leave the inst...
question iconPagoda property transfer of name
Dear Client You do not need to forge registration of anything. You may be in trouble if you do so under various penal provisions. Hope it helps
question iconService matter - am eligible for promotion
Dear Sir, History of your service is required to answer your question. It seems there was stoppage of one year increment with cumulative effect it is nothing to do that with your promotion. If you go...
question iconReligion change - I changed to Christianity
Dear Client, As it was your birth caste and you changed it back to normal therefore you will probably still get the benefits of the caste.