Apartment has no Association and Denying to form it Apartment has no Association and Denying to form it

1 year ago

My apartment age is 12 years old and there is no association yet, only 2-3 people is maintaining and no discussions to take decisions. I have informed them multiple times still they are doing as usual, i want to take action against them and i want my apartment to get register with proper association. I request your suggestions.

You may approach concerned Government Department and file a representation accordingly it will take steps.

An association is imperative to ensure the maintenance of the apartment and handle its day to day issues. Even after your requests no action is taken you can approach the Registrar or a Consumer Court.

Thank you.

A.Dear Client
It is mandatory that the apartment should have formed the association to regulate and manage the apartment affairs. If they do not listen to you then you can send a letter to the Society Registrar at your location/city to take action on this.

question iconCheated by Interior designer
Dear Client, In the given situation, serve a legal notice to the concerned Interior Designer at his office address by Registered Post, and after waiting for at least 15 days file a complaint against t...
question iconBjyus - generated EMI on my account
Dear Client, Your query requires more details regarding the terms and condition that makes you eligible to claim a refund on cancellation of a course by Byjus because a remedy is sorted out from the...
question iconWho will present the arguments first?
Dear Client, As a general practice, the complainant usually files the written arguments first. If the other side seeks time to file a reply or written arguments on the date fixed for the hearing, it i...
question iconfiling a steps petition
Dear Client, A step petition is a legal document filed in court to request that the court take certain steps to ensure that the respondent is served with the summons and other court documents. This is...
question iconChange of product
Dear Client, If the shopkeeper has changed your phone battery without your consent or without informing you, it may be considered unauthorized or non-consensual repair. If the issue is not resolved am...