Regarding non payment of policy in Sahara India. Regarding non payment of policy in Sahara India.

Dear sir/ ma'am.
I have invested some money in sahara india and even after maturity, it is not disbursing the amount. the bank has not cleared me when I will get my money...its been 3 years of maturity. what should I do we do not have any income source as of now and my father lost his battle to cancer but this bank has never helped me.

As the Sahara India’s case is still pending in the court of law because of which they are not disbursing the amount. Once the case is settled then only any further action will be taken.

A.Dear Client
As the case on Sahara is subjudiced meaning still pending in court hence Sahar is not able to disburse the maturity amount of the investors. Once the case is settled then it will have the rights to perform transaction on the money and assets held with it.

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.