I purchased a builder flat - leakage I purchased a builder flat - leakage

I purchased a builder flat in bahadurgarh two and half months ago. From last two days water is leaking from the walls of kitchen as well as adjacent bedroom. What should I do?

First try to collect video recordings of such leakage and then approach expert engineers and get expert Civil report on the quality of building constructions and in the report let the expert make it clear as to whether it can be repaired if so at what cost. Then approach Civil Court or Consumer Court to get compensation.

A.Dear client,
contact your builder and ask him to fix it after that you can file in the consumer forum.
Thank you

question iconWinzo gameing platform
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, winzo is a legal app so you cannot do much about it. You need to convince your husband not to use it much.
question iconSale of Holiday package using misleading promises
Sir you can hire a lawyer and complain for misrepresentation and fraud against the company and also get back the money you paid along with the compensation.
question iconE-commerce - I had ordered a product online
Sir since you shave the mail regarding the amount to be paid, you can show it to the authorities of the shopping site and clarify the matter. And if further the case is taken to the court you can easily show the receipt
question iconComplain against Flipcart on non delivery of products
Dear Sir, Yes, get issue legal notice and threaten to go to Consumer Court and claim compensation of Rs. 10 lakhs for such harassment.
question iconlaw on allowing husband in scan room
Dear client, There is not such law through which the doctor could have stopped the father of the child from coming into the room where the scan was happening. Thank you.