Q. Someone cheat me

Anonymous

Q.Someone cheat me
Hai am from chennai i am a job seeker recently joined in onw whatsapp group that group name is job hunt in that 3 members are work working various it company they provide a backdoor process. I chat with one of them from 3 members. They told me to pay 50k for the job. I have every transaction proof and their bank details and screenshots and voice recorder. Suppose i cancel this job mean if they cannot refund the amont mean what can i do. Shall i case a file.

A. ) You have already made a payment what remains to be done. Was there any agreement? What next if they don't keep their promise and you do not get a job of your choice and good salary? They will say they have kept their promise but you didn't accepted the job offer so it is not their fault. Then what will you do??? My suggest get the job, work for some months, get experience and collect salary to recover your loss.

Legally you can lodge a complaint with the local police station where the cause of action took place for cheating and breach of trust. And follow the court proceedings.

Prabhakara S K Shetty

A. ) Though I am an advocate, I do not want to give you any legal advice for this, because common sense comes first. Suppose in reality they are such insolvent beggars that except those whatsapp phones and dress they wear they don`t have anything. What will you do by either complaining or filing suit for recovery by paying court fee and advocate charges ?

A. ) Yes you can file suit for recovery of your money. But before this you may send legal notice to them.if they refused to return your money or intentionally avoid your notice then you can approach to court for file case of criminal breach of trust u/s406,cheating u/s 420 of IPC.

GANESH SHARMA

A. ) File a case of cheating and criminal breach of trust before the Hon'ble court of your area under section 420,406.

Anonymous

Replied 1 year ago

Am from chennai that guy from bangalore sir. Is it possible to file a case.

GANESH SHARMA

Replied 1 year ago

Ask him to contact me

A. ) I really get surprised to see the people are transferring amount to unknown people for this kind of transaction and most of them turn out be fake and fraud. Look if you cancel this and want your money back then you may have to take the legal recourse and when you do that you will have to prove in the court of law that you gave them the money with all proof that you have and can be admitted in the court as evidence.
You may also file a criminal case of cheating against them in the local police station.