One lady wrong application in police station One lady wrong application in police station

Some one application in police station again with me but we are not in my village we are after 3 month presant to my village so what do


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, kindly tell what exactly is the issue and what sort of help do you expect from us? Thanks

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconCollege fights , ragging
Dear client, 1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it. Or, go to this website and file an affidavit.
question iconRejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate
Dear client, No, it is not a valid ground to reject you from the job. You can challenge it in the court.
question iconHow to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course
Dear Sir, Such blackmailing tactics being used by many universities/institutions. Go to High Court and get a direction to the institution to return the original.
question iconAbusive neighbour woman
Dear client, The key points of this are to remember to: 1. Not get angry as it will escalate the situation. 2. Remain calm even if the neighbour doesn’t. 3. If the neighbour becomes aggressive, retreat from the situation immediately and call the Police if you need to at any point. 4. If you are uncomfortable with directly approaching your neighbour because they may have been difficult in the past, you may need to start gathering evidence of their behaviour if they are being difficult or they are harassing you. - Section 268 of the Indian Penal Code defines nuisance when the person is guilty of a public nuisance when he does any act which causes injury, danger or annoyance to the public or the people in general who live or occupy the property in the neighborhood. If this type of harassment is faced by you from your neighbor then, you can file an application under Section 268 of IPC in the court of magistrate. - You can also file a case of defamation against them under Section 499 of IPC.
question iconNGO Harrasment
Dear Client, Please consult a lawyer near you and file a petition against the Ngo and the police for harassment and immediate return of your dog. The court will assess the situation and pass a judgement which ensures justice is prevailed. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.