Going out at mid night. As a women Going out at mid night. As a women

I'd like to know, is it legal or illegal for a women to go out at night just for a ride. What to do if police stops me and falsely accuse me for drunk and drive or other case?

A.Dear client, India is a democratic nation. Everyone have certain right that are equal for all. You can obviously go outside at night and no once can book you. However, being safe and sound is important.

THE KARNATAKA POLICE ACT, 1963.
96. Being found under suspicious circumstances between sunset and sunrise.— Whoever is found between sunset and sunrise,— (a) armed with any dangerous instrument with intent to commit an offence, or (b) having his face covered, or otherwise disguised with intent to commit an offence, or (c) in any dwelling house or other building, or boat, without being able satisfactorily to account for his presence there, or (d) lying or loitering in any street, yard or other place, being a reputed thief and without being able to give satisfactory account of himself, or (e) having in his possession without lawful excuse (the burden of proving which excuse shall be on such person) any implement of house breaking, shall, on conviction, be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three months.

question iconCollege fights , ragging
Dear client, 1800-180-5522 call this number and file a complaint against your college and students involved in it. Or, www.antiragging.in go to this website and file an affidavit.
question iconRejecting from job because of not providing Vaccine Certificate
Dear client, No, it is not a valid ground to reject you from the job. You can challenge it in the court.
question iconHow to get back my son's 10th marksheet and TC as we discontinue from course
Dear Sir, Such blackmailing tactics being used by many universities/institutions. Go to High Court and get a direction to the institution to return the original.
question iconAbusive neighbour woman
Dear client, The key points of this are to remember to: 1. Not get angry as it will escalate the situation. 2. Remain calm even if the neighbour doesn’t. 3. If the neighbour becomes aggressive, retreat from the situation immediately and call the Police if you need to at any point. 4. If you are uncomfortable with directly approaching your neighbour because they may have been difficult in the past, you may need to start gathering evidence of their behaviour if they are being difficult or they are harassing you. - Section 268 of the Indian Penal Code defines nuisance when the person is guilty of a public nuisance when he does any act which causes injury, danger or annoyance to the public or the people in general who live or occupy the property in the neighborhood. If this type of harassment is faced by you from your neighbor then, you can file an application under Section 268 of IPC in the court of magistrate. - You can also file a case of defamation against them under Section 499 of IPC.
question iconNGO Harrasment
Dear Client, Please consult a lawyer near you and file a petition against the Ngo and the police for harassment and immediate return of your dog. The court will assess the situation and pass a judgement which ensures justice is prevailed. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.