Bihar excise act Bihar excise act

My elder brother was engaged in Liquor selling,and he used to keep liquor in home,despite My family was against it,once police came in my home,and I was alone in my home,and police recovered 2-3Litr liquor,Althougj I know i am morally correct,but I escaped from there,and my father was arrested and they took 20k rs as a bribe to release my father at night on tha same day,And my father was forced to ask my name bcz i escaped from there,and they they lodged Fir against me!I am a civil services aspirant,I am in so anxiety that I lose my character!What should i do?


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear sir, you have to file for harassment complaint against the police who did this, since it is the rule, that if a person is caught drinking alcohol in Bihar, he/she will be fined ₹2000- ₹5000. If he/she doesn't pay the fine,he/she is to undergo 30-days imprisonment

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconShipment clearance in India
Dear Client, Your passport is an essential document for the clearance of shipment according to the operational instructions that are being followed in India. It is the shipping company that needs to a...
question iconImport of plastic Airsoft toy gun
Dear Client When you receive the show cause notice then prepare a petition providing all the details of toy gun explaining the details of the toy. They will provide you a day for hearing and on that d...
question iconCan I import Non Obscene Looking Adult Vibrators?
Dear Sir, The concerned department is the ultimate authority to decide which are prohibited goods and which are not. If you are able to satisfy them then you can import such goods and s...
question iconNeighbour who has some metal problem
Dear Sir, How to File a Harassment Complaint Against a Neighbour Is Calling Police an Option? Yes, calling a police if your neighbor harasses you is an option to go with. You have the o...
question iconMy parcel from uk had struck in custom
Dear Sir, You have to obey the laws of the land. Otherwise you may challenge the said demand before High Court and the expenses may be more to fight.