A.A situation where the tax deducted by the payer is not reflected in Form 26AS, is called a Tax Credit Mismatch. 2. Reasons for Tax Credit Mismatch: The possible reasons for Tax Credit Mismatch are as follows, TDS is not deposited with the Government by the Deductor.

question iconAlcohol dealing
Dear Client, Dealing in spurious liquor can invite imprisonment from 10 years to life term. The Gujarat law entails 7-10 years of jail to accused found dealing in alcohol, and death penalty if a victi...
question iconSold my 4 yrs old bike without RC
Dear client, The Motor Vehicle Act states that no person can drive a vehicle on Indian roads without a registration certificate. So, your sale is not legal if you are not transferring with RC. Better...
question iconEducational loan - get a education loan of 15 lakhs
Dear Client, There are some banks that can give you loan without the collateral. You can apply in them.
question iconMy father was lorry driver and he was dead in lorry due to heart attack. can i apply the claim for vehicle insurance?
Dear client, Sorry for your loss. The Delhi Consumer Commission has held a person who dies of cardiac arrest following a mishap is entitled to an accidental insurance claim. You might not be able to c...
question iconTraffic challan - I checked my challan online
Dear client, Kindly look into lok aadalat and check the grievance redessal mechanism of the online app.
Read Blogs on Transportation