Cancellation of BC  and applying for SC community certificate Cancellation of BC and applying for SC community certificate

My daughter during 2017 has applied for community certificate and got community certificate (BC) based on my caste (father) But while applying for college in 2022 we came to know that since our is inter caste marriage my daughter is eligible to apply for her mothers community (SC). We are based at Tamil Nadu. How to cancel my daughters previous community certificate and apply in her mothers community. The GO issued by TN clearly states that the child can choose either of the parents caste of an inter caste marriage. We are aware of this GO very recently and moreover in 2017 she was a minor and now she is a major and she has the right to choose her caste. Please advice

A.You can change your community name by showing your community certificate. But if you say there is a mistake in the community certificate you have to approach the MRO and DY DRO for the correction. You have to meet them and give them in writing an application for affecting the change.

You need not cancel earlier certificate but try to get SC certificate and it will prevail over earlier BC certificate.

question iconclosing the roof common passage
Dear Sir, It is a civil nature of dispute. If u can establish that there was common passage to the roof then, u can get injunction order against the obstructor.
question iconIs my position legal if I occupy plot without north road
Dear Sir, You have to place the records before the legal experts to give you exact legal opinion otherwise, u may be misled.
question iconLand Issue
Dear Sir, You have to approach directly to the High Court and get a stay order on such circular or notification issued in respect of your land which is being enjoyed by you for more than 30 years.
question iconInjuction Suit
Dear Sir, U must file a suit for declaration in respect of your accrued right on the basis of Easementary and ancillary relief may be claimed for injunction. Please read the following: --------------...
question iconKarnataka 2A creamy layer clarification
EQUIVALENT POSTS FOR OBC CREAMY LAYER.. PLEASE VISIT FOLLOWING LINK CAREFULLY http://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/Supplementary%20Creamy%20Layer%20Report%20241115%20final%20at%20430PM%20Corrected%20b...