Online fake agreement Online fake agreement

Hi, I am manohar .10 days back I got a call about online data entry job.they told form filling job no investment after complete job to have to pay 6800.i said ok they send mail for registration agreement they taken proof of adahaar in online.they send agreement letter .then I got doubt .I asked them payment proof previous then only I will start.they didn't respond.today I got mail from advocate saying contract break they mention some sections.i don't know what do now.please help

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, this was a fraudulent act and it is better to be aware of such things in future.

Such complaints are many. You may just ignore all such demands and learn a lesion from it and start new career.

question iconSBI CC FRAUD TRANSACTIONS
Dear Client, Inform your Bank immediately, Inform your bank within the three days of fraud. You can inform them via SMS, email, toll-free number, customer care, visit their website, or simply by visi...
question iconPolice does not take any action against criminals
Hi client, You can file a petition under the Section 156 in The Code Of Criminal Procedure, 1973, for letting the officer do the needful. Contact an advocate immeadiately. Thanks and Regards Simi Pa...
question iconFradulent practice of job scam
Dear Client If you have lost money in scam then you should go the nearest police station and lodge a complaint as you have been a victim of a cyber crime.
question iconBlackmail - Meri ek gf thi
Dear Client You should not post or make the pictures viral else you will again have one more case against you. If they have filed a case then you need to fight the case with all evidence and win it.
question iconAbout cyber crime
Dear Client In this case you should report this to your bank and then accordingly you should return the money to them who credited to your account.