I have live in relationship I have live in relationship

Sir, I have live in relationship with a woman for 5 years. On good faith I have purchased a house in her name from my money. Thereafter she cheated me & remarried. She refused to return my house/ money. Money was given to her through account transfer. How can I get my money / house back ?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, you should approach the Court in order to address this issue. Put forth your contention there.

If you try to recover such money she may lodge any complaint including a complaint under Section 376 of IPC. You must be aware that dealing with such ladies is very dangerous and spoil your entire career and you may be put in to jail.

question iconAncestral property - My two grand fathers are brothers
Dear Sir, Yes, if there is no injunction from any civil court then they can sell the property legally without disclosing the same to the legal heirs of the deceased sister.
question iconDivore case section 24 interim maintenance
Dear Sir, Law is to be enlarged and as it is not enlarged so u may apply existing law i.e., for recovery of any money more than 3 years arrears can't be claimed in civil cases and more than 12 months...
question iconFalse DV case
Dear Sir, U have to immediately hire a senior advocate who can handle your case diligently. Because Court may dispose of the case hurriedly due to direction issued by HC.
question iconWhat if builder is not following Rera judgement order
Against the said order of the learned court, you must file an execution case for non compliance of the order passed by the learned court against Ansal Builder.
question iconDOB change in birth certificate
Kindly make an declaration affidavit from the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate Court and then submit an application for correction of date of birth on the birth certificate. The concerned authority shall...