Property deed -  unregistered document Property deed - unregistered document

An unregistered document written 12years ago can be registered now..? What are the proceedings ?

A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, it can be written again and registered if all parties are willing to sign the necessary documents, but it cannot be registered at this time.

It cannot be registered now but it can be written again and if parties are ready to execute the required document then you can get it registered. Otherwise file a suit for declaration and establish your ownership and get a Civil Court Decree.

question iconRegister as a Non-profit Registered body
Dear Sir, U may go for limited liability company or Society to avoid future complications. U may collect relevant By-laws of 2 or 3 similar organizations, then go ahead.
question iconPASSPORT FAILED - dont have current residential proof
Dear Client If you do not have any of the valid proof of address then the authorities would ask you to produce an Address proof Affidavit. The document has to be drafted on a stamp paper of minimum value and notarised. Hope it helps
question iconland is registered by brother without free consent of other brothers and sister
Dear Client, If the land is in your father's name and if your father is alive then the land can be transferred to the name of the Brother but only with the approval of the father, there is no requirement of consent of brothers and sisters. If your father has passed away only then will you have equal share in the property, if in the case your father has not written a will. If its the latter scenario then you may file a petition questioning the registration of the property under the brother's name, as the property belongs equally amongst all the siblings. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.
question iconQuery - If the the plot in municipal corporation
Dear Client To be eligible under the EWS scheme the family annual income needs to be less than 8.00 lacs including the income from the land or farming.
question iconland registration - will the land registration be accepted
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the document for which stamp duty is paid, has legal status only upon payment of stamp duty.