Property partition - We are 6sbilings 4sons and 2daughter Property partition - We are 6sbilings 4sons and 2daughter

We are 6sbilings 4sons and 2daughter.our father passed away and mother is alive. We are ready to share the property of our father.. According to survey 4sons share are divided equally.But one of my brother is not coming to terms of the share. But everybody other than him are agreed and ready for registration. All we want is our share only, not his even my mother is agreed.. Can we register the property of our share without him. Even my mother is ready to register without him.. Is it ok to register without him.. We want our share only not his we are not touching his share.. Please help us


Responded 2 months ago

View All Answers
A.Dear client, in my humble suggestion, if the property is ancestral, that one person cannot do much about it, so you can go ahead.

Post Your Matter Post Your Matter

Talk to a Lawyer Talk to a Lawyer

Ask a question Ask a question

Vidhi Samaadhaan Vidhi Samaadhaan

Read Related Answers

question iconRegister as a Non-profit Registered body
Dear Sir, U may go for limited liability company or Society to avoid future complications. U may collect relevant By-laws of 2 or 3 similar organizations, then go ahead.
question iconPASSPORT FAILED - dont have current residential proof
Dear Client If you do not have any of the valid proof of address then the authorities would ask you to produce an Address proof Affidavit. The document has to be drafted on a stamp paper of minimum value and notarised. Hope it helps
question iconland is registered by brother without free consent of other brothers and sister
Dear Client, If the land is in your father's name and if your father is alive then the land can be transferred to the name of the Brother but only with the approval of the father, there is no requirement of consent of brothers and sisters. If your father has passed away only then will you have equal share in the property, if in the case your father has not written a will. If its the latter scenario then you may file a petition questioning the registration of the property under the brother's name, as the property belongs equally amongst all the siblings. Thank you so much, I hope this answer helped you.
question iconQuery - If the the plot in municipal corporation
Dear Client To be eligible under the EWS scheme the family annual income needs to be less than 8.00 lacs including the income from the land or farming.
question iconland registration - will the land registration be accepted
Dear client, in my humble suggestion, the document for which stamp duty is paid, has legal status only upon payment of stamp duty.